The Client Services Manager responsibility is to deliver the highest level of excellence in client satisfaction. This is accomplished by listening to each client in order to gain an understanding of their individualized needs and creating a plan
on how to meet them.
- Foster relationships with existing clients and manage clients’ expectations.
- Identify and anticipate potential issues and recommend possible solutions.
- Present proposals on new and updated services.
- Communicate client preferences by establishing and maintaining accurate account instructions.
- Manage and solve conflicts that may arise with clients, documenting issues and resolutions in Customer Relations Management applications (CRM).
- Interact and coordinate with other departments working on assigned clients’ files.
- Assist with the sales cycle, including gathering relevant information.
- Increase revenue and business by partnering with existing clients.
- Look for opportunities to offer additional services when speaking with clients.
- Schedule and perform webinars, implementation, and training presentations and meetings via telephone or webinar with various stakeholders.
- Create and maintain accurate records in CRM via tasks, activities, cases and documentation to properly manage accounts.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and have the ability to listen and understand customer needs/wants to ensure the best experience with using the Transition2Work program.
- The ability to establish relationships across diverse perspectives and manage different points of view and find common ground.
- The ability to speak and communicate influentially.
- Experience in CRM and Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of worker’s compensation terminology, practices and risk management preferred.
- High level of ethics, professionalism, and confidence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Comprehensive benefits package 1st of the month after 60 days of hire.
- Matching 401k retirement plan.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Monday-Friday working schedule, business casual environment.
- Continuing education training.
- Growth potential!
ReEmployAbility Corporate Office in Tampa, Florida
Download the Application for Employment
Submit Your Resume for Consideration