This position involves preparing, editing, and sending complex and sensitive documents to program partners and participants, as well as telephonically following up for status updates.
- Prepare and send initial correspondence to participants regarding their participation in the Transition2Work program.
- Place outbound calls to non-profit agencies with active assignments to follow up on the progress of each injured worker.
- Learn and understand the process of the Transition2Work program in order to effectively navigate and address various situations that may arise.
- Escalate issues to assigned Transition2Work Placement Coordinators or Team Leads as appropriate.
- Partner across the Operations Department to send out correspondence in a timely manner.
- Draft and send detailed communication regarding assignments to keep clients informed of the status of their employees.
- Send all correspondence in compliance with client directions and jurisdictional requirements.
- Confirm all jurisdictional and account instructions are followed.
- Must adhere to the REA way with Communication, Respect, Responsibility, Trust and protecting our brand.
- Meet a minimum quality score of 90% and performance expectations with a goal of 8 letters and a minimum of 8 follow ups completed per day.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines with short notice.
- Accountable and punctual
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated individual and entrepreneurial.
- Display professionalism with co-workers and external parties.
- Build and maintain professional relationships.
- The ability to work and comply with all EEOC rules collaboratively, respectfully and to accepting constructive criticism from management with dignity and respect.
- Successfully pass background check
Required Education and Experience
- 1 or more years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or related field
- Knowledge of the workers’ compensation industry
Individual is required to sit for an extended period of time, stand, walk, talk and hear, use hands and fingers, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. May also occasionally need to lift or move 0-15 pounds. Specific vision skills for computer
usage and written document reading.
Download the Application for Employment
Submit Your Resume for Consideration