The Placement Coordinator acts as the liaison between our clients and our invaluable nonprofit partners. The Placement Coordinator is responsible for matching injured workers with appropriate light duty job tasks available at the nonprofit organization,
and offering exceptional customer service to our clients, nonprofit partners, and injured worker participants.
- Review new Transition2Work worker’s compensation and non-occupational disability referrals to locate an appropriate light duty assignment within an injured worker’s provided restrictions.
- Effectively communicate the details of the Transition2Work program to new nonprofit partners and work with our current nonprofit network to ensure the availability of suitable job responsibilities.
- Follow all client directives and jurisdictional requirements to provide a successful light duty assignment experience for all parties.
- Communicate directly with injured workers placed at nonprofit organizations with regard to their light duty assignment, and bringing concerns to the attention of participants’ employers and adjusters where needed.
- Follow-up with clients on aging files.
- Act as a liaison between the employer/adjuster and nonprofit organization where an injured worker is scheduled for a light duty assignment to address any questions, issues, or concerns.
- Provide outstanding customer service to our established nonprofit partners, employers, and insurance adjusters throughout the life of the transitional duty assignment.
- Work in collaboration with other departments within Operations as well as the Sales Department.
- Escalate issues to Team Lead as appropriate.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records of assigned files in CRM.
- Written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Prioritize tasks
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated individual
- Build and maintain professional relationships
Required Education and Experience
- 1 or more years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, or related field
- Knowledge of the workers' compensation industry
ReEmployAbility Corporate Office in Tampa, Florida
Download the Application for Employment
Submit Your Resume for Consideration