The Placement Coordinator will serve as the liaison between our clients and our Nonprofit partners to match injured workers with appropriate volunteer duties available. After securing a placement, the Placement Coordinator will manage the assignment, handle customer service, and invoice for services.
- Review Transition2Work workers' compensation and non-occupational disability referrals to locate a suitable light duty assignment with appropriate job tasks at a nonprofit organization.
- Follow all account and jurisdictional requirements to ensure the file is appropriately handled and ensure a successful light duty assignment experience.
- Review client directives in locating appropriate assignments.
- Partner with nonprofit organizations to set up the assignment, confirm job tasks are available to accommodate a given set of restrictions.
- Effectively communicate the details of the Transition2Work program to and establish relationships with new nonprofit partners.
- Communicate with injured workers placed at nonprofit organizations with regard to their light duty assignment.
- Follow-up with clients on aging files.
- Act as a liaison between the employer/adjuster and nonprofit organization where an injured worker is scheduled for a light duty assignment to address any questions, issues, or concerns.
- Provide outstanding customer service to our established nonprofit partners, employers, and insurance adjusters throughout the life of the transitional duty assignment.
- Escalate issues to Team Lead as appropriate.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records of assigned files in CRM.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Experience with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and CRM
- Ability to maintain effective, professional relationship with clients
- Attention to detail
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think critically and creatively to provide direction and potential solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong multitasking skills
- Flexibility to shift priorities as necessary
- High School education
- 1 or more years of customer service experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or related field
- Knowledge of the workers’ compensation industry
Full-time position working day time shifts
ReEmployAbility Corporate Office in Tampa, Florida
Submit your resume for consideration