Simple, Fast, Safe Return to Work. You Can Trust Us with Your Employees — All of the Top TPAs Do!
- Experienced. For more than a decade, ReEmployAbility has been a trusted resource for employers, third-party administrators, and insurers. We’ve helped thousands of injured workers with our innovative return-to-work
- Experts. The professionals at ReEmployAbility are dedicated to helping injured workers return to work. We are experts in state laws regarding return-to-work legislation. Our programs are designed to comply with these regulations
and make the process easy for the employer.
- Nationwide Coverage. Throughout the years we have established relationships with over 35,000 local, national, and international not-for-profit organizations such as museums, thrift stores, and food banks. Nationwide
coverage allows employers to provide a consistent off-site transitional duty solution across all 50 states, DC, and Puerto Rico.
- Responsive. Communication is at the core of our programs. We fill a vital role of liaison between adjuster, employer, and injured worker. Our staff provides exceptional service, delivering on their commitments.
- Reliable. Return-to-work programs are our specialty and sole focus. We have strong relationships with a nationwide network of nonprofit partners, enabling us to secure transitional work assignments in under 2 days, on average.
- Results-Oriented. Our return-to-work programs save thousands of dollars in workers’ compensation costs and we can prove it. We provide customized benchmark reporting, allowing you to analyze your workers’ compensation and
- Technology. We leverage technology to provide an exceptional expeirence for our clients and partners. Our sophisticated case management system provides the ability to analyze data for reporting, create benchmark reporting,
and streamline processes and communication.
Most importantly, our programs instill a sense of community, build injured worker confidence, and help employers retain valuable employees. Now that’s priceless.