Fifteen years ago, we started ReEmployAbility based on a passion for helping injured workers and giving back to the community.
It’s been an amazing journey and we are so excited about what is in store for 2018! We are a customer focused company, and take pride in the customer service standards we have set and maintained throughout the years. As we continue to grow, it is extremely important that we remain dedicated on customer satisfaction.As we celebrate our 15th anniversary, we’re planning a year of great changes that will affect everyone involved in our program, from injured workers, to clients, and even nonprofit organizations.
Here’s a preview of some of the great things in store for 2018:
- An online portal where you can login, refer files, and manage your account
- Secure 24/7 online access to claim status and reporting
- Enhancements to our referral form that will make submitting a new claim fast and easy
- Our own proprietary electronic time tracking service
- A new type of Transition2Work that will provide even more options for transitional duty
Our clients deserve the best and we’re continuously improving our services and investing in technology so that everyone’s experience using our program is always remarkable. We strive to lead the way in the return-to-work industry and this digital transformation will help us continue to do that in 2018.