ReEmployAbility publishes the Program Results from their flagship Transition2Work® program each year. This summary provides an overview of the program’s success regarding community impact, performance results, and injured worker outcomes through the 2022 fiscal year.
ReEmployAbility’s Transition2Work® program places injured employees at non-profit organizations in their communities when their employer cannot accommodate their restrictions on-site. This unique Return-to-Work program allows injured workers to engage in meaningful, productive work, make a positive impact on their community, and get back to work faster. In turn, employers benefit from lower worker’s compensation claim costs.
This report is based on data collected since the program’s inception in 2007 and exams the program’s impact nationally. It compares the data from the program’s entire history to the data from the most recent fiscal year. 2022 is the first year with data concerning the Injured Worker experience.
Significant outcomes from ReEmployAbility’s Program Results Summary:
Injured Worker Outcomes:
- Over 99% of injured workers agreed with “I feel my experience with the nonprofit has been overall positive.”
- Over 99% of injured workers agreed with “I feel my work with the nonprofit positively impacted the community.”
- A 99% success rate per assignment.
- ReEmployAbility has grown its network to include 45,000 nonprofits.
- Program participants provided over 16.3 million hours at nonprofits to date.
- Participants had an estimated value on nonprofits of over $418 million. This is based on the value of volunteer time published by independentsector.org and used by the US Government.
- The program has a 54% participation rate; participants give back 400 hours to the non-profit organization.
- Transition2Work® has saved employers and carriers over $310 million in indemnity costs to date.
- 59% of employees utilizing Transition2Work return to work, reach MMI, or resolve their claim. 25% do so before participating in an assignment.
- Return on Investment (ROI) is $16.81 for every dollar invested in the Transition2Work Program considering average indemnity and medical savings per claim.
The Transition2Work Program Results Summary is available for download on the company’s website.
Click here to download program results.