National Sales Manager Todd Loomis of ReEmployAbility will host a virtual conference experience May 21, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. EST to connect with clients since the annual RIMS Conference was cancelled for 2020 due to COVID-19.
The webinar will provide a platform for attendees to ask questions regarding return-to-work and the savings companies realize when advocating for their employees and their well-being throughout the return-to-work process.
“Although we are disappointed we can’t meet everyone at RIMS in Denver this year, we are thankful we have the technology to stay connected and safe,” said Loomis. “ReEmployAbility looks forward to providing this interactive experience for our clients to share how meaningful return-to-work advocates for employees while saving on workers’ compensation costs.”
The ReEmployAbility team will provide valuable information on:
– Saving over 50% on total incurred Workers Comp Costs
– Reducing the number of open comp claims
– Changing your company culture and reducing litigation rates
– Keeping Injured Workers engaged in both mind and body, prepared to return to work
– Giving back to your community and economy
If you would like to sign up to attend ReEmployAbility’s virtual conference, please click here. If you would like to schedule a meeting with our team, please email Todd Loomis at Todd@reemployabiilty.com.