NOW AVAILABLE – On Demand: Watch “Achieving a Successful Partnership Among the Stakeholders” on WorkCompCollege.comWatch ReEmployAbility CEO Debra Livingston, as she hosts this course in partnership with WorkCompCollege on “Achieving Successful Partnership Among the Stakeholders.” The recorded course which took place on Tuesday, May 16, 2023 is available through workcompcollege.com.
Click here to watch this free course!Livingston is joined by a panel of WorkCompCollege faculty members, all with their own unique expertise in the Workers’ Compensation industry. The course explores the potentially conflicting priorities of the stakeholders and how they must come together in partnership to achieve the ultimate outcome – recovery and return to work. This course presents an opportunity for professionals in the Workers’ Compensation industry to learn how the Stakeholders work together to provide the Injured Employee treatment, support, and assistance for the duration of the injury recovery period. By partnering with WorkCompCollege, ReEmployAbility offers a high-quality educational experience that meets the needs of the industry at large. “I’m grateful that WorkCompCollege has an entire area of study focusing on the stakeholders in our industry,” Livingston said. “Each stakeholder holds an important role in the Workers’ Compensation ecosystem, with the injured worker at the center. We all need to work together towards a positive return-to-work outcome.” Livingston is joined by panelists:
- Ya’Sheaka Williams – Partner, Quintairos, Prieto, Wood, & Boyer, P.A.
- Becky Curtis – CEO, Take Courage Coaching
- Amalia Sanchez – Risk Manager City of Culver City, California
- Claire Muselman – Principal, CM Advising Corporation
- Elizabeth Frenzel – Medical Director, Injury Management Organization, Inc., Former Director of Employee Health & Well-being, MD Anderson Cancer Center